What services do you provide?
- We provide Orlando junk removal, trash removal and the removal of other unneeded items from homes and businesses.
- We provide demolition and dismantling services for larger items such as sheds, hot tubs, swing sets, fencing and wood decks.
- We can also provide demolition and hauling services for do-it-yourself projects like kitchen and bath renovations and flooring.
What happens to the materials you remove?
- Nearly half of what we haul away is recycled in some way! If it qualifies, we donate usable items to various charities.
- Some items are recycled through scrapyards like exercise equipment, shelving or anything metal.
- Electronics, televisions and other technology related item are taken to recyclers where they are broken down and repurposed.
- All items taken are disposed of properly according to ever more complicated EPA standards.
How do you charge for your services?
For bulk trash removal such as furniture, carpeting, trash we charge you for the amount of space your items take up in our trucks. When you call us, we will make every make effort to provide you a ballpark range on the phone. We set an appointment with you and when our team arrives, they will survey your needs and finalize the price with you. When the loading is completed, you can pay team our team by check or credit card.
For larger projects like shed or hot tub removal, often we can provide very precise quotes over the phone. We will provide on site quotes if the situation is warranted.
What items do you remove?
• Appliances: Stoves, refrigerators, freezers, washers, dryers, lawnmowers
• Building materials: Drywall, sheetrock, wallboard, canvas
• Concrete/Cement: broken pathways, sidewalks, patios, flooring
• Construction materials: Debris, tiling, remodel leftovers
• Electronics: Computers, monitors, printers, copy machines, shredders
• Furniture: Sofas, sofa beds, chairs, tables, dressers, bookcases, mattresses
• Garage, shed & attic junk: Boxes, knick-knacks, books, tools ,tires
• Garden refuse: Branches, clippings, stumps, soil, sod, landscaping debris
• Rubbish, paper, cardboard
• Renovation refuse: Walls, windows, floorboards, drywall, plasterboard & frames, etc.
• Roofing materials: Shingles, tiles, corrugated iron
• Storage: File cabinets, boxes, armoires, book cases, tool units
• Wood: Fencing, firewood, lumber, old timber
What items can you not take?
- We cannot take away hazardous waste like unknown chemicals, Asbestos, Gas, Oil, pressurized containers, large amounts of paint or solvents.
- We can take away small amounts of household hazmat materials which are disposed separately.
- We can assist and advise you on how to properly dispose of these items yourself.
How do you schedule appointments?
Most Orlando junk removal jobs can be scheduled the day after you call us. We will schedule an appointment on a day and time that’s convenient for you. Our crew will call you about a half hour ahead of your appointment. We can even make arrangements to perform certain jobs without you having to be present as long as we have access to your junk!
What forms of payment do you accept?
We accept credit cards like Visa, MasterCard and American Express which can be processed on site. We also accept checks and in rare cases cash.
Are you licensed and Insured?
We carry the appropriate licenses and insurances for our Orlando junk removal services. We are also proud of our safety record and have never had any liability claims. It is important to hire a fully insured service to protect yourself from nuisance lawsuits.